HOW CAN FAMILY MEDIATION HELP?
Mediation East Sussex can help if you...
- lived together, were/are married or had/have a civil partnership
- are about to separate, have recently separated or have been separated for some time
- want to sort out arrangements for children or to arrange child maintenance
- have a child or children with somebody you have never lived with
- have a shared interest in a financial matter, joint assets, or property
- are a grandparent or other family member who would like to make arrangements to see a child/children
- need to attend a Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM), before you can make an application to court
- have experienced domestic violence in the past. The mediator will help you consider if mediation is safe for you at this time
DOWNLOADChild Maintenance Leaflet
DOWNLOADDivorcing or separating? Download our advice leaflet
DOWNLOADDomestic violence & mediation advice leaflet